Welcome to the Arizona Lacrosse Club Spring 2020Lacrosse Season!
Get ready for an exciting season. We will start practice the first week of December with games starting in late January. Expect to have 3 practices a week: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Once games start we will lose the Saturday practice. We are looking forward to a successful and winning season!
1. U14 is for players age 13 and 14. This team is typically 7th and 8th graders. If your player turns 15 during the season ending 4/15/2020, please email email@example.com before registering. Due to safety or competitive concerns, players age 15 must play up to a HS program or ask for a waiver to participate at the youth level.
2. Player tuition for the U14 Spring 2019 season is $440. Uniform it is an additional $60 and you NEED to complete your uniform order during the registration proccess. There is a $15 convenience fee to pay tuition online which covers transaction costs through Easy Merchant. Otherwise, please make all checks payable to "Arizona Lacrosse Club" and mail to 32 Spur Circle, Scottsdale AZ 85251. Please include your players name and age group on check!
3. Arizona Lacrosse Club maintains a strict "no-refund" policy. The club has multiple pre-season expenses such as facility / field rental, coaches’ salary, and equipment costs which preclude us from having the flexibility to refund payment. If your athlete is in doubt whether to participate this season, please reach out to us at our club email and we will arrange for him to attend a practice to help guide your decision.
4. US Lacrosse membership is mandatory. Your registration cannot be completed without a valid US Lacrosse membership. The registration process will take you directly to the US Lacrosse site and back if needed. Your US Lacrosse number must be current through April 15, 2020. Cost is $30 for 14U.
5. We need parent volunteers to make the season run smoothly. Do not be shy--we will train each volunteer the assigned role. Each family is expected to volunteer throughout the season where help is needed. A volunteer coordinator will organize volunteer positions.
6. The parents’ board and coaches’ communicate through arizonalacrosseclub.com as well as email and text messages. It is imperative you include your preferred email and mobile numbers (you must select your provider) during the registration process for efficient communication throughout the season. Due to the club nature of our sport, we often experience short notice changes to practice and game schedules. Please be alert and check the website frequently.
7. Arizona Youth Lacrosse League membership is also mandatory. ALC will take care of the league registration and AYL league fee is included in the tuition listed above.
8. Individual equipment requirements include gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, mouth piece, NOCSAE-approved helmet, and protective cup. If you do not have equipment, please reach out to us at our club email so we can make arrangements to recommend the best current deals or for loaner equipment (though supplies of the latter are very limited).