Instructions for Registration
Please scroll all the way through to ensure you are in the appropriate age group. The green register button for each group is at the BOTTOM of that description.
1. Select 'Register' at the bottom of your players age group. You will see a register button right above your age group. It makes no sense, I know, but that is NOT your registration button!! Again your registration will be at the bottom of your age group.
2. Create an account if you do not have one
3. Add your athlete and at least one parent to your account. Provide an email address as this is our primary method of communicating important club information to you. Provide at least one parent cell phone number and carrier, you may also add your child's cell number if you wish for them to receive texts as well. Cell numbers will be used to text reminders and/or changes to either practice or games or field locations. The parent board and coaches have found that texting is the quickest and easiest way to communicate any last minute changes.
4. You will be asked to either enter, renew or purchase a US Lacrosse membership during the registration process. US Lacrosse provides our insurance and therefore membership is mandatory. US Lacrosse membership ranges from $25 - $35 for the year depending on age. Our system will connect you to their page and once you have completed that membership it will bring you back to this registration.
5. We need parent volunteers to make the season run smoothly. Do not be shy--we will train each volunteer the assigned role. Ideally each family would be willing to volunteer throughout the season where help is needed. This league is run completely on a volunteer basis so please raise a hand and help out. Your kids will thank you for it!