Instructions for Fall Ball & Regular Season Registration
1. Carefully review the registration sections below, they are separated by age of your athlete during the season.
8U- 8 years old and under. Your child should not be older than 8 at the end of our season 4/15/2020
10U - 10 years old and under. Your child should not be older than 10 at the end of our season 4/15/2020
12U - 12 years old and under. Your child should not be older than 12 at the end of our season 4/15/2020
14U - 14 years old and under. Your child should not be older than 14 at the end of our season 4/15/2020
2. Select 'Register' at the bottom of the appropriate section based on the age of your athlete.
3. Create an account if you do not have one
4. Add your athlete and at least one parent to your account. Provide an email address as this is our primary method of communicating important club information to you.
5. Provide at least one parent cell phone number and carrier, you may also add your child's cell number if you wish for them to receive texts as well. Cell numbers will be used to text reminders and/or changes to either practice or games or field locations. The parent board and coaches have found that texting is the quickest and easiest way to communicate any last minute changes.
6. You will be asked to renew your US Lacrosse membership or buy a new membership during the registration process. US Lacrosse provides our insurance and therefore membership is mandatory. US Lacrosse membership is $35 for the year.